Below is a list of new Canon products to be announced on August 25, 2016. It seems the rumored EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM lens will not coming along with 5D Mark IV.
- EOS 5D Mark IV Body
- EOS 5D Mark IV 2470 Kit
- EOS 7D Mark II W-E1 Kit
- EOS 7D Mark II W 18135USM Kit
CanonRumors also updated the specs list of upcoming Canon EOS 5D Mark IV: (Marked in bold)
- Compact Flash/SD Card Slots (No CFast)
- Built-in Wifi
- 24/30fps @ 4K
- 60fps @ 1080
- 120fps @ 720
- 8bit 500mbps MJPEG
- USB 3
- Cable release port moved to the front of the camera where the “Mark XX” badge was.
- A lot more touchscreen functionality than the EOS-1D X Mark II
- Other ergonomic changes, such as a new “locking switch” on the rear of the camera.
We’ve confirmed wifi from the same source and added it here. We expect GPS to be standard as well.
Read More: Canon Rumors
Follow Canon EOS 5D Mark IV on Facebook: